Bintronic Recently Celebrated its 30th Anniversary in Taiwan
Social Media Content Specialist (Part Time/Intern)(Remote)
Positition at Bintronic Enterprise Co., Ltd.
1. Work on creating social media content that drives user engagement and presents Bintronic's branding. As a social media content specialist, you will work with the overseas marketing coordinator to map out the daily posting cadence.
2. Assist our Social Media Team in monitoring multiple brands' social media channels. Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, and latest innovations.
3. Maintain social communities and develop content on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
4. Engage in online conversations where necessary to build brand awareness.
※ Working hours per week : subject to individual's status.
1. Fluent English is a MUST (Native English speaker).
2. 2+ years of experience in social media content creation or social media related roles. Excellent English copywriting skills with clear and effective communication style.
3. Understand the breadth of social behaviors across multiple platforms (Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Telegram, Discord).
4. General knowledge of the electric curtain/smart home market and the passion to delve deeper.
5. Proactive with a strong sense of responsibility, result-oriented and resilient in the face of stress.
※ This role is 100% remote.
※ Thank you for considering a career at Bintronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. Please send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com (Ms. Connie Wu)